Okay… on to the major feature of today’s post. There were eleven comments, and so pretty good odds on winning something, I’d say! And I decided to sweeten the pot. Cleaning does have it’s rewards! I found two extra copies of a favorite resource; free downloads from Quilting Arts, entitled: “How to Bind A Quilt: 12 NEW Quilt Binding and Finishing Methods for Your Art Quilts” — in color! And great color, I might add; had them printed at Staples awhile ago, and just found that I had a couple extras from give-a-ways at classes. Three-hole-punched even!
And lastly… six YoYo’s! There are four large ones, and two smaller ones… all in spring pastels.
2. Mary Ann Van Amp— Sculpted Threads Book
3. Noeletta — Fenced In Pattern by Laura Heine
4. Pamela — QA Binding Resource
5. Holly — QA Binding Resource
6. Linda Sue — Fat Quarter in Blue/Pink
7. Happy Cottage — Fat Quarter in Pink/Coral/Orange
8. Joanne Sharpe — Hand-dyed ribbon
9. Semansky — Hand-dyed ribbon
10. Robin — Hand-dyed ribbon
11. Annette — Yo-Yos
Remember… if you are an anonymous commenter, you must email me your physical mailing address (through my profile on the blog) by Monday, April 18th at 8pm. Please allow a week for me to get everything together and mailed to you, free of charge, of course. If I missed anyone, please let me know!