Blue Fabric Kit Sir Frosty with Pattern
4 in stock
- Paper Pattern with full size, original snowman image and reversed shapes.
- Illustrative Photos, Supply List and detailed instructions for fusing, cutting and more.
- Background and Border fabrics as seen in pattern photo
- Blue Binding Fabric
- Fabrics to create Sir Frosty Body, Hat, Nose, Branch Hands and Snow Drifts as shown in photo
- Mammoth Flannel Plaid Fabric for Scarf
- 12 Pre-Fused and Pre-Cut Flowers as featured in the collage photo, including the two blue florals for the eyes
- 15+ Floral fabrics to fuse and cut to create the collage + three different colors of chickadees: white/black, blue and pink included
- Blue Snowflakes to fuse and cut
- Sir Frosty finishes to approximately 25 x 31”
- A fusing mat is highly recommended and sale priced in the shop, right here!
- Visit MarveLes Art Studios on YouTube for creative collage video “How to Begin” for Sir Frosty, and more videos on fusing, cutting, quilting collages.
Skill Level: Easy! This is a great project for the first time quilter or collage artist! This is a fusible raw-edge applique technique, where floral fabrics are fused to Steam A Seam Lite 2 and cut out, creating ‘fabric stickers’ and are placed onto the fabric background.
Steam a Seam Lite 2 Fusible web is highly recommended and about 1-2 yards at 18″ wide purchased separately is needed to complete this project.
- Shipping cost is flat rate; the highest shipping rate is applied, no matter how many other items are purchased. NO SALES TAX in MONTANA–YAY!
- Returns are not accepted for Patterns and Kits due to copyright.