Curated Fabric Kit ~ Appalachia
Out of stock
SPECIAL EDIITON KIT includes:
- Paper Pattern with detailed instructions for fusing, cutting, and quilting.
- One of a Kind Hand Dyed Gradient fabric for background–this color has been retired and is now a rare find!
- Eight Pieces of Floral Fabrics to create the collage as shown, including bees, birds and butterflies. Substitutes for Kaffe Fasset Large Floras are included.
- 1/4 yard Binding Fabric in a Batik Fabric
- A fusing mat is highly recommended for fusing Steam A Seam Lite 2 to florals
- Steam a Seam Lite 2 Fusible web is highly recommended and about 2-3 yards at 18″ wide or 2 yards at 24” wide; purchased separately is needed to complete this project.
- Visit MarveLes Art Studios on YouTube for creative collage videos on fusing, cutting, quilting and more!
Skill Level: Easy! This is an easy to create collage featuring the technique of fusible raw-edge applique technique—floral fabrics are fused to Steam A Seam Lite 2, then individual flowers are cut out, creating ‘fabric stickers’ which are repositionable and are placed onto the fabric background. When the collage is finished, the entire piece is steamed to make placement permanent. The piece is then quilted and bound.
- Flat Rate shipping at lowest rate is applied, no matter how many other items are purchased.
- NO SALES TAX in MONTANA–YAY!
- Returns are not accepted for Patterns and Kits due to copyright.