FUSING MAT 17 x 24” by Precision Quilting Tools for fusible appliqué quilt projects (Copy) – copy
3 in stock
I love using this fusing mat for so many of my patterns and collages! This is why:
- 17x 24″ FUSING MAT by Precision Quilting Tools
- The fusing mat allows easy, precision placement of pre-fused fabrics for pattern pieces such as Good Day Bouquet, Sunflower Joy, Holy Cow or other college patterns in this shop!
- After all pieces are placed, just fuse the entire mat with fabric pieces on top, let cool and then lift off and place the entire pre-fused projects onto the desired background.
- The fusing mat is created from specialized, non-slip material which prevents movement so fabrics and especially smaller pieces remain in place while ironing. The see-through design provides visibility for appliqué creation and the non-slip material prevents movement of pieces while fusing with hot iron. The mat can be hand washed or machine washed for repeated use.
- Bonus Teflon coated ironing sheet included.
- Check out PRECISION QUILTING on YOUTUBE for tutorials as well as MarveLes Art Studios on YouTube!