Paper Pattern: Good Medicine
6 in stock
Pattern will create a wall hangin about 12.5 x 18.5” in size after quilting. This is a technique of fusible, raw-edge applique. Fabrics are fused to Steam a Seam Lite 2 fusible web and then cut out and arranged. Pattern includes:
- Paper pattern with reversed full size drawings, illustrative photo with instructions and supply list. Tips on fusing, cutting, designing as well as binding and quilting included.
- Full-size pattern cover photo about 8×10”
- 1 yard Steam a Seam Lite 2 fusible web is purchased separately to complete pattern
- Complete Fabric Kits are available in the kit section!
- Flat rate shipping applies
- No Sales Tax shipping from Montana
- Batting and Background fabric are purchased separately.
- Perfect project for beginning quilter!
- Fusing Mat is highly recommended for fusing fabrics