Hearts of Spring ~ Paper Pattern
6 in stock
- A versatile pattern that is great for any beginner to advanced skill. The lovely heart shape in used multiple sizes; choose from any one of the three projects or make all three.
- This pattern features the easy technique of raw-edge, fusible applique where floral fabrics are fused to Steam a Seam Lite 2 fusible web, then cut out… the backing paper is removed and the repositionable glue is tacky, making the shape easily removable to any positions as desired! Super fun—they become “fabric stickers!”
- The Large Heart finishes to 39” x 41.” The Medium Heart Project is 16” Square and the Trio Hearts Project is 16” x 47.” ‘
- Full size paper templates, illustrative color photos, and details, tips and hints with a supply list are included in the pattern.
- Fabric suggestions are included in the pattern with fusing tips, cutting and quilting suggestions.
- Steam a Seam Lite 2 is highly recommended as the fusible and is purchased separately.
- Patterns are non-returnable.