Jean Pocket Placemats Paper Pattern
11 in stock
A recycled jean pocket turns an ordinary placemat into a special accent on any table. Use it as a placemat, table topper, and make it larger as a wall hanging and add festive, color themed florals for added charm to a room!
- Full color photos and written instructions, including fusing tips, cutting, & quilting motifs
- Detailed Supply List
- Pattern photos show multiple color stories and seasonal motifs. Make them for the holidays, wedding themes, and more!
- Visit MarveLes Art Studios on YouTube for creative collage videos on fusing, cutting, quilting and more!
Skill Level: Easy! This is a great project for the first time quilter or collage artist! This is a fusible raw-edge applique technique, where floral fabrics are fused to Steam A Seam Lite 2 and cut out, creating ‘fabric stickers’ and are placed onto the fabric background as desired or follow the pattern photo.
Steam a Seam Lite 2 Fusible web is highly recommended and 1-2 yards at 18″ wide purchased separately should be sufficient to create four placemats.
- Shipping is flat rate; the highest shipping rate is applied, no matter how many other items are purchased. NO CITY or STATE SALES TAX in MONTANA–YAY!
- Returns are not accepted for Patterns and Kits due to copyright.