Paper Pattern ~ Winter’s Wings & Chickadees ~ 2023
1 in stock
- Paper Pattern with illustrative photos, & detailed instructions for fusing, cutting, and quilting, including separate, reversed images of each mountain, snow, snow caps with a full size ‘road map’ of mountain collage for easy placement
- 3 chickadee birds, pre-fused to Steam a Seam Lite 2 and pre-cut
- Finishes to approximately 27.5 x 33”
- A fusing mat is highly recommended for fusing fabrics to Steam a Seam Lite 2 and for placement of Mountain Collage
- Steam a Seam Lite 2 Fusible web is highly recommended and about 2-3 yards at 18″ wide purchased separately is needed to complete this project.
- Visit MarveLes Art Studios on YouTube for creative collage videos on fusing, cutting, quilting and more!
Skill Level: Easy! This is a great project for the first time quilter or collage artist! This project features straight-forward piecing, and then a fusible raw-edge applique technique, where all the background and floral fabrics are fused to Steam A Seam Lite 2, then cut out, creating ‘fabric stickers’ and are placed onto the fabric background.
- Shipping cost is flat rate for patterns; the highest shipping rate is applied, no matter how many other items are purchased. NO SALES TAX in MONTANA–YAY!
- Returns are not accepted for Patterns and Kits due to copyright.